Day 6 of #blogjune
Con over at Flexnib has revived the much loved blog meme “What’s in your bag?” Who could resist taking a peak?
I’m sure I posted something about this meme in a previous #blogjune but now I can’t find it. I’m also pretty sure it was my Ben Sherman bag with the Union Jack on it, which I loved, but the style of which was sadly not matched by its quality and it is alas no more.
My current bag is a reproduction of the classic 1950s QANTAS cabin bag. It was a present from Wayne a couple of years ago and I love it, and so do lots of other people it seems. I have been stopped in the street by people who ask me about it and it always gets a comment from flight attendants when I’m flying interstate.
It’s quite a small bag but you can squeeze a lot in:
- The Rough Guide Vintage London for daydreaming and travel planning on the tram ride to work
- A USB memory stick, contents unknown
- A green pen
- Umbrella — I live in Melbourne
- Cold tablets, just in case
- Soy sauce, just in case
- A Japanese Genmaicha tea bag
- Half a pack of mints
- I usually have more than this!