reverse engineering socks

day 4 of blogjune

I was quite pleased with my first Noro Silk Garden socks because, even though I knit them top down, I managed to get the stripes to match up with just a tiny bit of yarn left over.

Unfortunately I didn’t take any notes and now I’ve lost the pattern! Although, having said that, I know I only vaguely followed it anyway because it had at least two mistakes in it.

So, now that I’ve got a lovely new ball of Noro sock yarn, I’ve decided to see if I can work out what I did last time using the first socks as a guide. Wish me luck. If it works out I’ll write it out as my new Noro sock pattern.

Advertisements

One response to “reverse engineering socks

  1. Best of luck!
    😉

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s